Monday, September 3, 2007

Chicken Potato Bake

1 (3 pound) broiler-fryer chicken, cut up
1 pound red potatoes, cut into chunks
1/2 cup prepared Italian dressing
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the italian seasoning, 1/2 of the italian dressing and 1/2 of the parmesan cheese. Arrange potatoes around/over chicken. Sprinkle with remaining Italian seasoning, italian dressing and Parmesan cheese. Cover and bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 20-30 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and chicken juices run clear.

I used 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts instead as I don't care for dark meat much. I also used peeled and cubed russet potatoes because that is what I had on hand. We really enjoyed this and it was super easy! My sister plans to try it in the crock pot...

No comments: